Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding Cheese Manchester Where Can I Get A Cheese Fountain/centrepiece Made In The Greater Manchester Area?

Where can I get a cheese fountain/centrepiece made in the Greater Manchester area? - wedding cheese manchester

Instead of a wedding cake, my partner and I would have a source, "cheese" made - stacked with cheese, fruit, nuts, etc. - for our wedding. We have someone with hearing this, as my husband is diabetic, has more meaning for us because you do not eat the cake, I am) looking for someone in Greater Manchester (United Kingdom, an area in the might be able to do such a thing.

3 comments:

lady love said...

http://www.fonduefountainsyorkshire.co.u ...

Hello, I think it is in the north of England. Navigate your site.

Good luck

Sugar Pie said...

To rent in most grocery stores.

LOL I can not stop "If you are a source of cheese in your party, you may have a redneck."

jen said...

Have you checked the yellow pages for catering services in your area. I'm sure I could accomidate you.

Post a Comment