Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bst Low Light 3 Ccd Camcorder My "tonight" Poem, Plz Critique. Bst=10pts?

My "tonight" poem, plz critique. bst=10pts? - bst low light 3 ccd camcorder

During a walk in the streets,
I think meeting girls,
The car comes to a hault,
I see that girl in the mirror
The only sound was the clicking of the door lock,
Not a word spoken, but is Coming On Strong
I get the night
In view of the street lamp post,
shaking like my right arm to be stroked to sleep
I have found in a vacant lot
Recognizing that we are not taken
Their share of the fingers and lips moving
I can not resist this temptation,
I'm about to start in the neck, while with his back against the door,
His eyes move upward to the stars
I have a vision of the eye, I see beauty where the stars are in the eye,
I've never been today Egar
Swing Night
Wastelands .. is not empty,
Another girl that everything fimiliar occurs more slowly,
We ride in the back, crawling on the seats,
To continue this good girl that my friend came fimiliar to me,
You and I, she and I
We work as a team in this bitch
plays slow and sweet and powerful voice

No comments:

Post a Comment