Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shiny Moving Pokemon Cards Box Freezes In Pokemon Pearl After Darkrai Hack Help?

Box freezes in pokemon pearl after darkrai hack help? - shiny moving pokemon cards

My friend has a side effect, and let me borrow it. Well, I have to be managed and operated in this code and supercheats.com. It changed my pokemon to snatch the first game in a shiny Darkrai Lv 1 with pokerus and the roar of time and space. I have this process 6 times and a trade for a friend on the Nintendo Wi-Fi, so I went to my locker to stow my Salamence) (Box of work and I went with Wi-Fi, and returned with him my Darkrai andtraded Safe 5-times and froze with the music still playing, so I turned the game. I write again to over 5 times, and that does the same pokemon and freezes, and I'll work until you have 2 boxes and get some freezezs again, with the music. I know I have my own will, and hacked, that I deserve it, but I have a game like the date indicated on the map of my coaches, so I can delete my file with all of my legendary, and he beat the full game without cheating, but how can I freeze?

No comments:

Post a Comment