Question about hCG levels? - pictures pregnancy pantie
I have 5 weeks of pregnancy. If my hCG levels were 433 was closed in one day (with pink and dark red bleeding, sometimes it was red) and my doctor checked my cervix. I was instructed to follow with my gynecologist.
In my next appointment had an ultrasound procedure, but no clear picture could. However, he said, thinking that you are see a gestational sac. They checked my hCG levels, and in the 370 (I can not remember the exact number)
I had no cramping other than gas, but once the gas was passing, I felt good. (Sorry TMI) I had last bleeding, the color is. It is not enough to saturate a towel, I could get some shirts Trousers TMS hours. It really was the formation of blood clots, rather than sLimestone for the blood sticky.
My question is, therefore, does not sound like there is hope?
Even my next appointment is on Monday, if my hCG levels were rising again, what does that mean? And no one has had the same situation, where their hCG dropped to 60 in conjunction with the bleeding and started with a healthy pregnancy?
Stories would be useful for all. I had a similar problem, but nobody answered. Therefore placed details. Thank you in advance for your help.
No comments:
Post a Comment