Is it normal to get really irritated all the time at the end of pregnancy? - pregnancy irritated esophogus
I am 38.5 weeks and I feel bad, but my nerves are shot ... In the past week, every day I feel very bad mood ... My husband follows me around and tried to kiss me or me against the wall ... I'm hot and tired, and I feel like I want to punch somebody in the face ... normal?
9 comments:
Yes, that's normal. I am in the 8th Months pregnant and sometimes I would kill to PPL. Things I littliest shit. Its our hormones, and people do not understand sometimes. In addition, warm sound and we run into another life. I do not like it has reached or. You are not the only one who feels this way. I only know that pregnant women, others here who are angry.
Yes, it is normal .... I do not know exactly why this happens, but my boss was a bitch ... if you know what I mean ... during pregnancy ... my friend was always irritated by everything and everyone ... and my cousin always complaining about her boyfriend ... I can tell you .... normal
Yes it is. I look at my pregnancy and decided I was crazy melody. My reactions to form somethings are available. Hormones are the cause and your body goes into overdrive. Try to remember that this really is not that you made to your hormones. Congratulations and good luck.
Yes, that's normal. I am in the 8th Months pregnant and sometimes I would kill to PPL. Things I littliest shit. Its our hormones, and people do not understand sometimes. In addition, warm sound and we run into another life. I do not like it has reached or. You are not the only one who feels this way. I only know that pregnant women, others here who are angry.
Yes, that's normal. I am in the 8th Months pregnant and sometimes I would kill to PPL. Things I littliest shit. Its our hormones, and people do not understand sometimes. In addition, warm sound and we run into another life. I do not like it has reached or. You are not the only one who feels this way. I only know that pregnant women, others here who are angry.
Yes it is. I look at my pregnancy and decided I was crazy melody. My reactions to form somethings are available. Hormones are the cause and your body goes into overdrive. Try to remember that this really is not that you made to your hormones. Congratulations and good luck.
If it is normal:.
If it is normal:.
I still believe that men only get more boring.
Post a Comment