Friday, February 5, 2010

How Long Dts I Just Bought A 2002 Cadillac Deville DTS,with A 119,000 Miles On It And It Has Only One Owner?

I just bought a 2002 cadillac deville DTS,with a 119,000 miles on it and it has only one owner? - how long dts

How many miles you can get out there and what you can advise me on the best in conversation, so I have no problem in d long. What matters, I seek

2 comments:

Gear M said...

Regular service to wash and wax should be 300 000 miles or ten years, last with no major probs

Bobby Jim said...

with proper care, the Caddy should be good for 200,000 miles.
Be careful with electrical problems and oil changes every 3,000 miles.
15,000 miles per year, the DTS drove a little, but that usually means that road was miles from Nice, who were simply in it.

Good luck!

Post a Comment