Monday, February 22, 2010

Diarrhea And The Microgynon 30 Microgynon 30 And Pregnancy / Test?

Microgynon 30 and Pregnancy / Test? - diarrhea and the microgynon 30

Hello.
I started Microgynon 30 on 6 months ago and now I'm a break of 7 days (Wednesday, 29 October 08).
About 2 weeks (Saturday, 18 October), diarrhea after 3 1 / 2 hours after taking the pill. I thought it was not as "missing" the pill "after reading the prospectus, when I returned several days later. That's my partner are having sex. There are about 2 or 3 days I've not yet been completed, you get the pain as an acute pain in the pelvic area. "ve looked up and this leads to pregnancy. I wonder if Microgynon Any1 had any problems like this? And I could be pregnant? Who would show his pregnancy test if he is?
Please help, thnx.

5 comments:

caroline said...

I was on Microgynon 30 for 4 years and have never expeiernced this hun, and who are gone now in a fraction of his age 7 to 7 days and so havnt had a period of days those7 DONT still go to the doctor the pack and it will give you a blood test, you're sure it's 3 1 / 2 hours after taking the pill? If you are unsure, then it should of been protected, and that the pill for 3 hours completely obsorbed into the blood.

If you have any questions, please contact you to find my messages in my profile.

Harry and Isla's Mummy! xx said...

I know many people who came during the pregnancy, the pill.

I said that while the pill and missed a bit and still is not pregnant.

3 ½ hours is the limit.

So, now having a test run. If it is negative if - repeat to the test a few days later.

Good luck x

Harry and Isla's Mummy! xx said...

I know many people who came during the pregnancy, the pill.

I said that while the pill and missed a bit and still is not pregnant.

3 ½ hours is the limit.

So, now having a test run. If it is negative if - repeat to the test a few days later.

Good luck x

Harry and Isla's Mummy! xx said...

I know many people who came during the pregnancy, the pill.

I said that while the pill and missed a bit and still is not pregnant.

3 ½ hours is the limit.

So, now having a test run. If it is negative if - repeat to the test a few days later.

Good luck x

Kirsty B said...

I was there for 3 years and still never get anything, but I know 4 women concieved during the pill

Post a Comment