Do the common benign cervical polyps women can get ever resolve on their own ? - cervical polyps more condition_symptoms
My doctor says that these polyps occur in perhaps one in five women and is always safer to wait and see as a sign of skin, which he said he knew of no study to see if you just keep it. I wonder why they put us through surgery. Who knows more than I do here?
2 comments:
If they have a problem, there is no need for surgery for them as they are mild. Although a polyp in the colon is often a precursor of cancer, cancer of the cervix does not usually start this way and can be caused by Human Papillomavirus found in almost all cases not lead to polyps. The rationale for watchful waiting, to make sure the polyps do not grow large enough to cause problems during intercourse, or bleeding. Here are some details: http://www.mamashealth.com/women/cerpoly ...
Do not listen to your doctor! It is simply watch and wait for him to say, this is not the polyps. Doctors play God bother me, please, go for a second opinion, I bet we'll see if you can a woman enter the shoes of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a biopsy, if you please hurry up, what they " silent cancer, "I'm not saying that you have cancer, but why risk it call? Good luck, I'm so glad you came to us looking for answers
Post a Comment