I am hung over at work... what should I eat/drink/do to regain energy and become fully sober? - physical energy to become a wolf
I work a desk job for the intellectual capacity is in full force, more than my physical abilities. However, I would recover in a way, how much, if possible,
8 comments:
Salty foods are the best - is that all liquids are drinkable hold. The reason is angry because you're dehydrated. When do I get more drink or eat too much salt or swallowing 1 / 2 teaspoon salt and a bottle of water and I feel so bad in the morning. I also think that if you help Benadryl before bedtime. Have a nice day
Bummer, you should drink plenty of water ... try to get breakfast, if you have time.
Giving up drinking! This will solve everything. AA is, if you need help.
I used to find the Alka Seltzer, a coffee and a sandwich. You will feel better and be able to function mentally.
an energy drink with tons of Caffine!
an energy drink with tons of Caffine!
You need a balanced meal of cereals (carbohydrates) and protein ... like a sandwich or something of that nature. Also smartwater water, Gatorade, drink, etc., and Gatorade to hydrate smartwater to restore electrolytes. If you have a vitamin, take it. A product called zipfizz or Emergen-C to help restore the vitamins your body is deprived.
Feel better!
2 aspirin, a little White Castle burgers and a cup of coffee ... ha ha .... Good luck,
Post a Comment