Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lorena Heres Desnuda What Was Your Opinion Of Lorena Bobbitt ?

What was your opinion of Lorena Bobbitt ? - lorena heres desnuda

For the people who cut off, Lorena Bobbitt was a woman, his penis after caliming man raped her. Her husband said he was too drunk to get an erection and that's why I cut.

Here is a link if you read - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobb want to ...

In any case, I ask people's opinions on this issue, you support Lorraine and thought it was a word?

2 comments:

~ßinαry Per$uašiøns~ said...

On the positive side, this small act has a further term (DIC) dictionary. "Bobbittized" would have meant something quite different today if not for them.

Refers to the article, however, that he is a hairdresser. I do not want to do my hair, knowning that in the event of another nervous breakdown and was off his head. LOL

Baby Raptor said...

Shes crazy!

Post a Comment